Call back could got better call quality than normal VOIP call especially
when network is not good. And call back could save much cost compared
with normal pstn long distance call.
DID callback is the most convinent way to use callback service. To provide
DID callback service you need to prepare a DID with multiple channels.
UniBilling's DID callback service works in the following way:
- Customer dial your DID callback access number with his telephone.
He will hear ringback tone or music.
- After he hangup the call UniBilling will call him back and ring his
- Customer answer the phone call and input destination phone number
- UniBilling will call the destination phone number.
- UniBilling will link the two calls togather.
- Caller and Callee will be able to talk now.
GSM Modem Callback
GSM modem callback could be used as the alternative way if not easy to
get local DID. It works the same way as DID callback. You need to prepare
few GSM modems as the access point.
SMS call back is not convinent. It could act as the optional choice to
triger callback. Like GSM modem callback, you need to prepare few GSM
modems in your local area as the access point.
For example, customer sends the following short message to your GSM modem:
u.123 p.456 s.789 d.433
- The sms will triger the callback service with account code 456 and
- The phone number 789 will be called and ring first.
- After phone 789 answered the call, phone number 433 will be called
- phone number 433 answer the call.
- phone number 789 and 433 will be able to talk now.
- After the call finished, cost will be billed to account 123.
Customer could also triger call back from web. After login from member
entry, input his phone number and destination phone number and then click
submit is ok.
Softphone Callback or API Callack
You could integerate UniBilling callback triger API into your PC softwares.
See our iaxLite softphone you will got the
GPRS mobile phone Callback
This works with a kind of cheap mobile phone made in China. The mobile phone is a normal one with call back feature added. It is simple and easy to use. The only draw back is that the mobile phone needs to connect internet with GPRS.
DID Callback without DTMF
Sounds strange but it is TRUE. UniBilling calls it [Three points in one line].
With this creative idea customers need to map DID numbers to real callee phone number first. And then, if the customer A calls DID number aa, UniBilling will know he want to call phone number B in fact. UniBilling will call caller number and callee number and then bridge them togather.
Partial Calling card
This is the newest feature we added to UniBilling. Although you see [calling card] characters there it is call back in fact. With this creative idea we could use normal or grey routes for call back Leg A. DTMF is not a problem any more.
To say simple, with this mode UniBilling got the callee phone number but does not answer the call. The left thing is to call caller number and callee number and then bridge them togather.
More informations about call back module please visit our call
back server rental service.